Print Version of all 40 topics are at Life Science Building Copy Shop!! Get yours today!
NEW!!! Link to PDF versions of Topics !!!! See Topics or About Page.
About This Site:
This site was made for the Anatomy, Histology, Embryology class in 2nd yr, 1st semester at the University of Debrecen. All theoretical topics are listed as described on the website of the Anatomy department.
We combined Practical class notes, Moore, Board Review Series textbooks of Gross Anatomy and Embryology, Langman’s, DiFiore’s, as well as the Lab manual for Histology at Semmelweiss. We believe it to be all inclusive of the material you will need for your test. We made them for ourselves, but since people asked for them, and emailing them seemed next to impossible, we decided to post them here.
On the left are the newest topics we’ve added.
To see all the topics we’ve done so far, scroll down and click on the Category you would like to see: Head & Neck, Thorax, Abdomen, & Pelvis.
Added a search box in the sidebar, so you can search for the item you want.
But the best way to find the topic that you want?
Scroll down and click on the “Link to Topics” Page. There is the list of all topics. If a link to your topic of choice exists, we’ve started/finished it, else we’re working on it. There! That’s easier, isn’t it?
We’ve added pictures, links, and animations where we have found them.
Hope this helps you, and GOOD LUCK!
(P.s. If you find mistakes, or want to add info, or find something we missed, please comment below the post in question, and we will fix or add it. )
We are adding more info by the day, so check back in with us!
Created by Sahaja Parsa and Anne H.contact: sahaja.parsa[at]gmail.com
NEW!!!! Flash Cards for Practical Exam
- 40.Autonomic innervation of the abdominal and pelvic organs. The cartilage tissue. Fetal membranes. Umbilical cord. Amniotic fluid. Fetal circulation.
- 39. Bones, muscles and ligaments of the pelvis. The blood vessels and nerves of the pelvis. The bone tissue. Gastrulation, early differentiation of the intraembryonic mesoderm
- 38. The perineum. The formation of the placenta. The structure of the matured placenta.
- 37. The anatomy, histology and development of the penis.
- 36. The anatomy, histology and development of the ureter, urinary vesicle and urethra.